Missions & Values
Immanuel College actively strives to provide an education in a Christian context where the whole person can grow and develop. Its curricular and co-curricular programs offer students opportunity for spiritual and moral growth, service and social involvement, excellence in academics, the arts and worthwhile physical activities, to prepare them for their individual vocations and a Christian life.
Immanuel College aims to:
- Encourage students to develop a living relationship with God through Christ.
- Develop students’ knowledge, intellectual, interpersonal and physical skills through their participation in the range of curricular and co curricular opportunities provided.
- Develop students’ capabilities to their fullest potential.
- Cater for individual differences; recognise individual talents and divergent cultural backgrounds.
- Prepare students for life and work in a rapidly changing global society.